Wed 7 Aug - Thu 8 Aug 2019 0900-1200
Tue 13 Aug - Thu 15 Aug 2019 0900-1200 and 1200-1500
Tue 20 Aug - Thu 22 Aug 2019 0900-1200 and 1200-1500
£10 per half day, £20 per full day also check Jon's Clubspark page
Quorn Family Cup
The Quorn Family Tennis Cup, is an informal, family doubles competition. Junior players (10 U) play with an adult family member in a fun atmosphere. It encourages families to play tennis together and eat healthy food to compliment a healthy lifestyle.
- * Adults play alongside their 10U child, grandchild, niece or nephew in doubles matches
- * All matches are played on Mini Red courts with red balls, and all players use 21” or 23” rackets
- * Rules are modified to get the ball in play quicker and for longer making games fun and exciting
- * Round robin formats are used with matches usually timed using tie-break scoring
- * Events usually last 1-2 hours and there are plenty of prizes and certificates to be won.
If you have never played tennis before, or haven't played in a long time, then Tennis Xpress is for you. It is an easy and fun way for adult beginners to get into the game.
During the six week course you will be taught new skills and be shown how to serve, rally and score, so that by the end, you will be able to enjoy fun matches with your friends, family or other people you meet.
This course will be held on 6 Tuesday evenings during April and May. For full details please see Jon Dilena's ClubSpark website at
Tennis for Kids
Jon Dilena is holding the 'Tennis for Kids' for 2019 during April and May. For full details please follow the link below
Wiltshire LTA Tennis Camp
Tue 30 Jul - Thu 01 Aug 2019
10am - 3pm
£20 per day, £60 per week
About the camp
A tennis camp with a tennis theme working on tennis skills
Choose your sessions from the available times below.
Please check that there are enough spaces available before you continue.
|10am - 3pm||10 spaces||10 spaces||10 spaces||10 spaces|
also check Jon's Clubspark page
For full details please call Jon Dilena on 07986370080 or email [email protected]